Adrian Thomas currently attends Howard University, beneath one of the most prominent business schools of Washington D.C. He is currently pursuing his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Computer Information Systems. His professional interests include Information Systems Security, Web and Internet technology, as well as the technical, business, and public policy aspects of Open-source Software and Assistive technology.
Adrian is a spring 2013 initiate of the Xi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi at Howard University located in Washington DC. In addition to being an initiate in spring 2013, he was also one of the few that were competitively selected to be 2013 Undergraduate Leadership Institute participants.
As Chief Executive Officer of IvyServe Web Solutions, LLC, Adrian strongly believes in lacing customers and solutions to their problems as the forefront of the company. He has taken the initiative to study and perfect various languages and programs, thus cultivating his knowledge and experience in his specialized field. Capitalizing on this asset has led to the basis on which IvyServe was established.
This striving entrepreneur has lead his company to be rapidly moving to the vanguard of the Information Technology and Website Development industry. Simultaneously with the private sector, he has also engaged in both Local and Federal government contracting. His company currently has the following certifications:
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Florida Certified Business Enterprise (CBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)In his endeavor to make his company amount to the top in the United States providingInformation Technology and Website Development services, he strong believes in, and stands by his company’s motto: “Performance + Concentration = Ivy League Services”.